Terms of Service
- ...you're familiar with our return policy and know that opened items and many MTO items can not be refunded or exchanged.
- ...you know that MTO means Make To Order and that MTO items take longer to ship than stock items. At your request, we will cancel an order for an MTO item before it goes into production, but once there, we won't be able to offer you a full refund.
- ...you know that if you're ordering both stock and MTO items and want the stock items faster, you should place one order for stock items and a second order for MTO items.
- ...you know that your credit card is charged automatically when your order is placed and that we will issue a refund if actual shipping turns out to be less than the cart charged you.
- ...you know that orders for stock items can require up to 5 business days to process and that choosing a faster shipping method does not reduce that processing time. If you have a deadline, let us know in the comments and we'll do what we can to make it work.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. We don't like fine print and pages of rules so our terms and conditions are simple and straightforward. When you click the button to place an order on our site, you agree that...
- ...you're familiar with our domestic or foreign shipping policies and know that orders over $250.00 are shipped 'Signature Required' by default.
- ...you realize that mistakes happen from time to time and unforeseen circumstances can cause order delays. When such things happen, we'll do everything within our power to rectify the situation post haste.